What Information We Collect and How that Information May Be Used
WebPatchers considers information that can identify, or be used to contact, a unique individual as “Personal Information.” When you use our website or applications, we may collect Personal Information from you. This Personal Information may be information you submit directly to WebPatchers; or it may be information that the technology present on our website, or in our applications, collects automatically. This information would include your profile information which includes but may not be limited to your e-mail address, address, and telephone number. Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the website and applications, we may also collect your job search criteria and preferences, employment experience, educational history, skills, references information, background information, and other information contained in your resume, and any login ID or email address that you create. Additionally, by creating a profile and logging into our website, we may collect and use automatically collected information (like where you navigated through our website, or what features of our applications you used).
As we noted earlier, when you use our website and applications, we use automated means of collecting information, such as cookies and other web-based or electronic tracking technologies to collect information about your use of the website or application. This information is necessary for us to provide you with personalized and location-based content, as well as for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. Collected items may include the pages most frequently visited, services accessed the most, and links to other sites that users most often visit. We measure activity in aggregate, such as the number of users of our website, and activities conducted on our website, but may sometimes choose to measure usage on an individual level. This allows us to provide a better user experience.
WebPatchers uses the information we collect for the following purposes:
(1) to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information;
(2) establishing and maintaining communications with you;
(3) where you have requested a service, assisting you in the completion of your application, the assessment of your eligibility for any such requested service, the processing and maintenance of the service, as well as any applicable renewal of such service;
(4) responding to your inquiries about applications, accounts and other services;
(5) making proposals for future service needs;
(6) allowing our affiliated companies to notify you of specific products or services offered by our affiliated companies;
(7) processing transactions through service providers;
(8) complying with applicable legal requirements, court orders, legal proceedings, document requests, and industry standards and our policies;
(9) protecting against fraud, suspicious or other illegal activities;
(10) protecting the rights of WebPatchers or other third parties; and
(11) compiling statistics for analysis of our sites and our business.
How We May Share Your Information
WebPatchers may disclose your Personal Information:(1) to third parties to perform business functions;
(2) to our affiliated entities for the purposes of providing, marketing, or improving our services;
(3) to comply with legal requirements, such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order;
(4) as part of a business transaction, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or similar event, or
(5) in special cases, such as protecting the rights, property, or safety of WebPatchers, our customers or others.
Protecting Your Information
We want your information to remain as secure as reasonably possible. We regularly monitor industry-standard technical safeguards for securing your Personal Information and review our physical, professional, and organizational security practices to determine how we can prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of your Personal Information. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, considering the nature of the Internet, and your control over your access codes, WebPatchers cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Your Rights and Choices
We may also, from time to time, use your Personal Information to send you messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information and job opportunities that you indicate an interest in when creating a profile. You may receive these messages from WebPatchers via email, phone, direct mail, and other communication means.
We do not, however, want to send you information that you do not wish to receive, and you may opt out of receiving these communications or change your preferences, as indicated below:
Email Link. Each email we send will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive future informational emails from WebPatchers.
Direct Request. You can email us directly to request to be removed from the informational email list by sending the request to EmailAdmin@WebPatchers.com.
Update Profile Online. You can access your profile online via the website, or the application, and change your communication preferences or unsubscribe from informational emails.
The major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”) in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, WebPatchers’s website is not compatible with DNT and so does not recognize DNT settings.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires any operator of a website to permit its California-resident customers to request and obtain from the operator a list of what personal information the operator disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, for the preceding calendar year; and the addresses and names of such third parties. WebPatchers does not share any personal information collected from this site with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
How to Contact WebPatchers
Our postal address is:
Attn: Human Resources
124 EBroadkill Rd, Suite 437
Milton, DE 19968
Industry's best technical, business, marketing, supplychain, blockchain solutions and Enterprise Software expertise
Our talented team of in-house engineers, developers and consultants offers waht it takes to building the right team. Our stellar network of industry leaders in programming, consulting, can successfully bring your concept into reality.